Choose your favorite quote, write it down and look at it often.
Let the quote be your mantra or affirmation for this coming week...
1) He who's greatest wealth is health. -Virgil
3) It is amazing how much crisper the general experience of life becomes when your body is given a chance to develop a little strength.
4) The best six doctors anywhere
And no one can deny it
Are sunshine, water, rest, and air
Exercise and diet.
These six will gladly you attend
If only you are willing
Your mind they'll ease
Your will they'll mend
And charge you not a shilling.
- Wayne Fields
5) I really believe the only way to stay healthy is to eat properly, get your rest and exercise.
If you don't exercise and do the other two, I still don't think it's going to help you that much.
6) If you have health, you probably will be happy,
7) The first wealth is health
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
8) What is called genius is the abundance of life and health.
-Henry David Thoreau
9) Happiness lies, first of all, in health.
~George William Curtis
10) Physical fitness is not only one of the most important keys to a healthy body, it is the basis of dynamic and creative intellectual activity.
-John F. Kennedy
Do you have a quote that keeps you inspired and motivated to keep reaching your
health goals? Please share it with us!